Freak out your friends this Halloween with our spookalicious Bloody Vodka Shot Syringes. Easy to make and a very tasty concoction. This recipe makes approximately 12 shot syringes so double your quantities to use the whole pack of 25 syringes.
Remember to always drink responsibly. Suitable for Trick Or Treaters over 18 years only.
What your will need:
1 x Aeroplane Port Wine Jelly Pack
1 x Cup Hot Water
1 x Cup Cold Water
120ml of your favourite vodka
- 1. Empty jelly pack into heat proof bowl
- 2. Stir in hot water – mixing until jelly crystals fully dissolved
- 3. Stir in cold water
- 4. Stir in vodka
- 5. Place end of syringe and bowl and pull the syringe plunger up filling the syringe with the jelly mix
- 6. Place syringe cap securely onto end
- 7. Place in fridge for up to 4 hours to ensure the jelly is fully set
- 8. Best served in ice
Set up your party table with the syringes placed into a bowl of ice and your other Halloween treats.